We value ideas and comments from anyone with an interest in Riverwoods. We’ve set out a few common sense ground rules to keep the conversation flowing.
Riverwoods is working with a wide range of stakeholders to deliver it’s vision of a network of thriving riverbank woodlands and healthy river systems across Scotland. We want to create a constructive discussion about how we can achieve this for the benefit of people and wildlife.
These are comments that we encourage:
- Ideas that help us build on our project.
- Constructive criticism. If we’ve got something wrong or you disagree with something, please let us know in a polite manner.
- Offers of help. Although if you’d like to get involved, it may be best to get in touch directly.
These are comments that we’d rather not have and will result in your comment being removed:
- Spam, and plugs for products, services or blogs that aren’t relevant to our project.
- Heated arguments – we’re ok with debate and discussion, but keep it friendly.
- Abusive language of any kind will not be tolerated.
We reserve the right to delete comments and ban users as needed.
While we do our best to monitor and respond to comments we’re a small team. If you see something you don’t like, please report it.