Strategic Advisory Board
Purpose and focus of the group
The Board provides strategic advice to the Delivery, Finance and Science groups. In addition, the Board helps guide the Riverwoods Initiative.
The following people are involved in the work of the Riverwoods Advisory Board:
- Dr Kenny Taylor (Chair)
- Luke Comins, Tweed Forum
- Sarah Robinson, Scottish Wildlife Trust
- Craig Macadam, Buglife
- Jaboury Ghazoul, University of Edinburgh
- Nicola Melville, SEPA
- Stuart Goodall, Confor
- Jo Pike, Scottish Wildlife Trust
- Duncan Stone, NatureScot
- Pat Snowdon, Scottish Forestry
- Marc Stutter, James Hutton Institute
- Mark Williams, Scottish Water
- Iain Sime, NatureScot
Nick Halfhide, NatureScot
- Doug Flint, Woodland Trust
Want to contribute?
If you have questions, suggestions or comments about Riverwoods, please head over to our Ideas Wall where you can share your contribution and see the evolving conversation.